Curbside Appointment Questionnaire
Thank you for booking your pet’s curbside appointment. Please complete the questionnaire below ASAP. Failure to complete and return the questionnaire prior to arriving for your appointment will result in significant delays or rescheduling of your appointment.
Please be aware that this is not a drop off appointment. You must stay in the parking lot during your pet’s exam unless previously approved by a doctor. There will be an additional fee if your pet is dropped off without express approval from a doctor.
When you arrive for your appointment, please follow the procedure below. Following these steps provides the safest experience for you, your pet, and our staff:
- Upon arrival, text us per the instructions on your parking space sign.
- Masks are REQUIRED for all people during pet drop-off and pick-up. We have some disposable masks available but ask that you wear your own if possible.
- Cats MUST be in a carrier and dogs must be leashed upon entry. If you do not arrive with a cat carrier, we will provide one at the cost of $11.
- Only 1 person will be allowed into the entrance/exit area.
- Only the pet receiving treatment will be brought into the hospital.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this challenging time.